Broken Heart SMS

Broken Heart SMS




What is more painful?
When a person whom you trust, hurts you;
Or
The person whom you hurt, still trusts you?
Just
Think…..!

---

The hardest thing that you have to deal with
everytime you find someone new,
is when you find out that person isn’t even interested in you

---

A broken heart is like a dog bite.
The pain will go away,
but the scar will last forever

---

I cannot erase from my heart
sweet memories of you
thy tongue sharp as a dart
my poor heart eschew.

---

Have u ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit
and u just pull the scar off of it over and over again...

---

I’m A Lonely Road Of Broken Dreams Its A Boulevard That I’m Searching For These Stars Are All So Dull Its The Moon That I’m Searching For Happiness Is So Angry At Me Its Life That I’m Searching For There Is A Crowd Around Me...

---

Forget the times he walked by,
Forget the times he made you cry,

Forget the times he spoke your name,
Remember now your not the same.

Forget the times he held your hand,
Forget the sweet things if you can,

Forget the times & don’t pretend,
Remember now he’s just your friend.

---

You Can Hide Alot …
Behind A SMILE
A
B r o k e n
H e a r t
S h a t t e r e d
D r e a m s
L o n g i n g
D e s i r e s …

---

Even though,
she hates me in every movement of life ,
but i love her with very seconds,
not because she has broken my heart,
but she as thought me to live with broken heart

---

Some broken heart, may never mend, Some memories may never end, Some wet tears may never dry, But my love for you will never die.

---

The Worst Feeling Isn't
Being Lonely ...
Its Being Forgotten By
Someone You Could
Never Forget ...


-----------------



Home » broken heart sms » broken heart quotes
Broken Heart Quotes

All sad break up feelings felt by a broken heart, beautiful heartbreak quotes and sayings

Broken Heart SMS - There are 12 months a year...30 days a month...7 days a week...24 hours a day...60 minutes an hour...but only one like you in a lifetime.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Broken Heart SMS - There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Broken Heart SMS - Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons; scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures; my mind contains only you!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Broken Heart SMS - Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Broken Heart SMS - I really love U ... But U love some1 else
When I C U
I can't close my eyes
I just want U 2 say how much I care about U
May I could say U at someTime .....
I Love U More Than Myself


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Broken Heart SMS - Know what I've been missing
All the time, I was missing U
I know who I shld be kissing
And I know U know that 2


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Broken Heart SMS - Majbooriya hamari wo jan na sake,
Guzarishe hamari wo maan na sake,
Kahte hai wo marne ke baad bhi yaad rakhege hamey,
Jo jite ji hame
"PÅHÇHAAÑ" na sakey..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Broken Heart SMS - Darya wafaon ka kabhi rukta nahi

mohabat mein insan kabhi jhukta nahi

khamosh hein hum unki khushi k liye

aur

wo smajh bethay hein k dil humara dukhta nahi.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Home » broken heart sms » broken heart sayings
Broken Heart Sayings

Amend your broken hearts by reading these beautiful broken heart sayings and quotes.

Broken Heart SMS - Mari hathli b tum apne pas rakh lo jab dua kero to usey b utha dena khushi mile to apni hathli aage kerna gham mile to meri hathli main thama dena ()


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Broken Heart SMS - Milna ittifaq tha bichrna naseeb tha,
Wo itna dur ho gia jitna Qareeb tha,
Basti k sary log he atish parast thy,
Jalta raha mera ghar or sumander qarib tha.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Broken Heart SMS - Barsön K Intizär ka Anjäam Likh Dia
Käghaz Pe Shäm käät K phir Shäm likh dia
Bikhri Pari thi tööt K Kaliyän Zameen Per
Tarteeb day k Main nay Tera naam likh dia ()


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Broken Heart SMS - Hum uski khushi ki dua mangty rhy,
Bay hadd or bay panah mangty rhy,
Aj wo khush hy kisi or k sath,
ab samjh aya hum "KHUDA" se apny liye hi saza mangty rahey


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Broken Heart SMS - kbi na aaya wo mere sath chal k

Hamesha giya mjy naraz kr k

Mot pr mere agr wo aaye to keh dena

K

Abi Abi soya ha tujy yad kr k.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Broken Heart SMS - Zindgi ka har raz tanhayi me pa liya
Jis ka bi ghum mila apna bna liya
Ghum hmara sunne ko jb koi na mila
To rakha aaina samne aur khud ko hi suna liya. broken heart


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Usy rokty b to kis liy?wo jo shery dil tha ujr gia wo jo khuab tha bikhr gia kbi mosmon ki nazr lgi kbi wahmon ny dra dia.kbi zindgi ki kitab sy hmain jis ny chaha mita dia.bs isi liy wo jo ja raha tha door tak usy dekhty hi rahy mgr nai di sda.USY ROKTY B TO KIS LIY..? )


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*"Ham"*

*"Her Roz udaas hote hein"*

*"or"*

*"Sham"*
*"Guzar jati hy"*

*"Kisi Roz"*


*"Sham udaas ho gi"*

*"or"*

*"Hum guzar jayain ge"* )


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Broken Heart SMS - Tm gay ghum nhi ankh ya num nhi dard hoga to ab koi hm dam nhi, yaar ab chor da hm se to


umeedain sath hm kya dage hmain ab dam nhi.tm gay ghum nhi ankh ya num nhi .kon hai dunia main


jis ko sab kuch mila hm ko sab kuch mila mile sirf tm nhi.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Broken Heart SMS - Wo Hans Kar Mile Hum Pyar Samajh Bethey,
Faqat Ulfat Ko Hi Izhar Samajh Bethey,
Itni Achi To Na Thi Qismat Humari,
Khud Ko UnKi Chahat Ka Haqdaar Samajh Bethey. )


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Pal pal tarse thay us pal k liye pal aya bhi to kuch pal.K liye socha tha osay zindagi ka ek hasin pal bana lenge par wo pal ruka bhi to bas ek pal k liye

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------












  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Broken Heart SMS"

Post a Comment